HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: What else can be built on top of YARN.

+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-05-29, 14:53
+
John Conwell 2013-05-29, 18:04
Re: What else can be built on top of YARN.
There is a project at Yahoo which makes it possible to run Storm on Yarn. I
think the team behind it is going to give a talk at Hadoop Summit and plan
to open source it after that.

-Viral

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM, John Conwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Storm, a distributed realtime computation framework used for analyzing
> realtime steams of data, doesn't really need to be ported.  Its doing fine
> by itself, though I think its a prime candidate for a Yarn port.
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-05-30, 06:42
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-30, 12:29
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-30, 05:16