Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
Matt Foley 2013-02-08, 21:46
>> official release artifacts MUST be source artifacts
That's why the release is tagged in SVN source tree.  Nominally, that's
what you're really voting on.  The release artifacts are indeed for the
convenience of reviewers.

However, the non-binary tarball (
http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc5/hadoop-1.1.2.tar.gz )
includes the "src/" directory, which contains the full Apache sources.

Thanks,
--Matt