HBase >> mail # user >> AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)

Re: AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)
Benoit:
At build time I saw:

protoc -Iprotobuf --java_out=build/src protobuf/Cell.proto
protoc -Iprotobuf --java_out=build/src protobuf/Client.proto
protoc -Iprotobuf --java_out=build/src protobuf/Comparator.proto
protoc -Iprotobuf --java_out=build/src protobuf/ErrorHandling.proto
protoc -Iprotobuf --java_out=build/src protobuf/Filter.proto

If protoc 2.4.1 is installed on user's machine, the build artifact wouldn't
be able to communicate with HBase 0.96.0

Have you thought of putting the generated Java code in repo ?

Cheers