HBase >> mail # user >> delete rows from hbase

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2012-06-18, 22:08
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-06-18, 22:18
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2012-06-18, 23:13
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-06-18, 23:18
Re: delete rows from hbase
You could set up a scan with the criteria you want (start row, end row,
keyonlyfilter etc), and do a delete for
The rows you get.

On 6/18/12 3:08 PM, "Oleg Ruchovets" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi ,
>I need to delete rows from hbase table by criteria.
>For example I need to delete all rows started with "12345".
>I didn't find a way to set a row prefix for delete operation.
>What is the best way ( practice ) to delete  rows by criteria from hbase
>table?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Oleg.
+