Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> multi() and getData()

+
Ted Yu 2012-03-07, 06:10
+
Marshall McMullen 2012-03-07, 06:17
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-07, 06:41
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-07, 16:06
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-08, 22:39
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-08, 22:52
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-08, 23:54
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-09, 00:10
+
Marshall McMullen 2012-03-09, 00:20
Re: multi() and getData()
I re-attached patch according to Ted's feedback.

I am just trying to help push this issue forward.
As Marshall pointed out, it would take sometime for me to handle the
changes in C client.
So I am willing to let Marshall or someone else take over.

Before that happens, I will continue on https://reviews.apache.org/r/4264/.

Cheers

+
Marshall McMullen 2012-03-09, 00:47