Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> multi() and getData()

Re: multi() and getData()
I re-attached patch according to Ted's feedback.

I am just trying to help push this issue forward.
As Marshall pointed out, it would take sometime for me to handle the
changes in C client.
So I am willing to let Marshall or someone else take over.

Before that happens, I will continue on https://reviews.apache.org/r/4264/.

Cheers