Flume >> mail # user >> Flume-ng 1.3.x HDFSSink - override Hadoop default size for only one of my sinks

Flume-ng 1.3.x HDFSSink - override Hadoop default size for only one of my sinks
Is there a way I can set the block size for files originating from a
specific sink?  My use case is that I have a number of different protobuf
messages that each get written to their own directories in HDFS.