HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
Tests in progress...

Lru is pretty verbose...

jmspaggi@hbasetest:~/hbase/hbase-0.95.0-hadoop1$ cat
logs/hbase-jmspaggi-master-hbasetest.log | wc
  53518  938381 9515387
jmspaggi@hbasetest:~/hbase/hbase-0.95.0-hadoop1$ cat
logs/hbase-jmspaggi-master-hbasetest.log | grep LruBlockCache | wc
  50163  902918 8760832

Should we reduce the log level to INFO for it?

2013-04-03 10:29:43,905 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU
eviction started; Attempting to free 9.72 MB of total=239.32 MB
2013-04-03 10:29:43,906 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU
eviction completed; freed=9.77 MB, total=229.74 MB, single=236.92 MB,
multi=555.2 KB, memory=0 KB
2013-04-03 10:29:43,941 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU
eviction started; Attempting to free 9.72 MB of total=239.32 MB
2013-04-03 10:29:43,942 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU
eviction completed; freed=9.77 MB, total=229.74 MB, single=236.86 MB,
multi=555.2 KB, memory=0 KB
2013-04-03 10:29:43,978 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU
eviction started; Attempting to free 9.72 MB of total=239.32 MB
2013-04-03 10:29:43,978 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU
eviction completed; freed=9.77 MB, total=229.74 MB, single=236.92 MB,
multi=555.2 KB, memory=0 KB

JM