MapReduce >> mail # user >> MapReduce processing with extra (possibly non-serializable) configuration

Re: MapReduce processing with extra (possibly non-serializable) configuration
I am familiar with serialization solutions and have done quite some work in
this area, but wanted to confirm that I need to follow that path.

Thanks for the advice! :-)