HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
I prefer #3 and then #2.  License stuff is not something we should be fast
and loose with.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Arrghhh :)
>
> I had just sent an email to try to close the vote.
> The vote in the next rc is only abridged if we do not pull in any changes
> made since the last RC (i.e. we can't use the 0.94 branch for the RC).
> Which means we would have to selectively apply this change onto the
> 0.94.7RC0 branch.
>
> Since the rat stuff isn't new. Can we do this in 0.94.8?
>
> So we have three options (in order of my preference):
> 1. Ship the RC and fix HBASE-8427 in 0.94.8.

2. Roll a new RC from the 0.94 branch with all the recent changes