Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Client host selection?

Client host selection?
Is the client configurable on which host it tries to connect to when I give
it the host list? Will it perhaps try deterministically in order?
Specifically, I'd like it to favor ZK hosts in the same DC.
+
Benjamin Reed 2013-05-02, 00:40
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-05-02, 00:48