HBase, mail # dev - Supporter Browsers

Re: Supporter Browsers
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-13, 16:51
AFAIK we don't have such a list and it used to be that our UI was so
basic that it never was a problem :)

Lynx is a good question, I do like to be able to use the UI from the
command line when I'm on a machine that I can't reach through a
browser (plus I'm lazy and I don't want to setup SSH port forwarding).
Have you tried it on trunk?

Thx,

J-D