From: Keith Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 15 August 2013 13:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Two locations for the same extent [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

what version of Accumulo are you running?
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Dickson, Matt MR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

UNOFFICIAL

Hi,

We have had several tablet servers die recently while doing splits and since restarting we are getting a 'found two locations for the same extent ....' .  I noticed ACCUMULO-1243 addresses the bug that creates this, however I just wanted to know how I can fix the two locations for the extent.  Do I delete one of them or merge them?  How do I identify the extents?

Thanks in advance,
Matt Dickson