HDFS >> mail # user >> How can I see the history log of non-mapreduce job in yarn

How can I see the history log of non-mapreduce job in yarn
I have configured the history server of yarn. But it looks like it can only
help me to see the history log of mapreduce jobs. I still could not see the
logs of non-mapreduce job. How can I see the history log of non-mapreduce
job ?