Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Monitor: Adding graphs for each table and server

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-05, 15:21
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-05, 16:46
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-05, 17:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-05, 17:34
Re: Monitor: Adding graphs for each table and server
Hi Eric,

I went through the JMX mbeans using JConsole and it seems Accumulo supports
a good set of metrics through JMX.

I'm trying to figure out how to leverage openTSBD for Accumulo. From what
I've read so far, I haven't found an easy way to integrate with Accumulo so
that user can use its functionality very easily.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762
Blog: http://supunk.blogspot.com
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-10, 15:33
+