MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop hardware failure recovery

Re: Hadoop hardware failure recovery
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-10, 19:16
Very correctly said by Anil. Actually Hadoop HA is not yet production
ready and you are about to begin your Hadoop journey, so just thought
of not mentioning it. If you want to use HA, just pull it from the
trunk and do a build.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq