Zookeeper >> mail # user >> upgrading zookeeper from 3.4.3

Re: upgrading zookeeper from 3.4.3
I haven't had much luck with those packages myself. There is actually
a pending jira to remove them for lack of maintenance/interest and in
particular because there are better options - take a look at the
packages available through Apache BigTop, I think you'll have better
luck: http://bigtop.apache.org/

Regards,

Patrick