Flume, mail # dev - Apache Flume 1.2.X in Apache Bigtop (incubating)

+
Bruno Mahé 2012-08-01, 05:32
+
Bruno Mahé 2012-08-07, 04:56
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-07, 05:31
Re: Apache Flume 1.2.X in Apache Bigtop (incubating)
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-08-07, 06:34
I should have time to drive small maintenance release, however I definitely do not have time to fix that issue itself.

So as long as someone fill fix it, I'll volunteer to drive flume 1.2.1 release :-)

Jarcec