HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop version trunk dependency?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-11, 13:57
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-11-11, 17:36
Re: Hadoop version trunk dependency?
for the fs.defaultFS we have FSUtils.setFsDefault() used by most of the code
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/trunk/hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/util/FSUtils.java#L892
for others hadoop1/hadoop2 specific changes you can try to add the new call
to hbase-hadoop-compat module

Matteo

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quick question.
>
> Which hadoop version do we declare trunk is dependent on?
>
> I have a very small change in HBase 9938 but that will make it dependent on
> Hadoop 2.0
>
> Same thing around HBASE-6763<
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6763>.
>

> If we say trunk is only Hadoop 2 compatible, then we can implement those
> changes. Else, I will put comments and say that we can not fix that now.
>
> JM

+
Stack 2013-11-11, 20:31
+