HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop version trunk dependency?

Re: Hadoop version trunk dependency?
for the fs.defaultFS we have FSUtils.setFsDefault() used by most of the code
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/trunk/hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/util/FSUtils.java#L892
for others hadoop1/hadoop2 specific changes you can try to add the new call
to hbase-hadoop-compat module

Matteo