Flume >> mail # user >> high level plugin architecture

high level plugin architecture
Hello,

So I downloaded the flume source, and I was hoping someone can go over the
high-level plugin architecture.

So each major feature of flume like a sink, or a channel has an interface,
and then concrete implementations implement the interface.

How exactly do you wireup the type of sink or channel you want to use, is
it using IoC or do you just put the package/class in the config file and
then it assumes your .jar is in the classpath?