Drill >> mail # dev >> Call for Vote, rc2 for Apache Drill Milestone 1 (alpha)

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-06, 06:28
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-06, 08:06
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-06, 08:08
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-06, 08:09
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-06, 08:11
Re: Call for Vote, rc2 for Apache Drill Milestone 1 (alpha)
I unpacked the source tarball and was able to build successfully ( on a new
machine).

The distributed aggregation now works properly.

The only problem I noticed is both rebuffed and non-rebuffed jars are
included in the binary tarball, which seemed to create some problems, that
were resolved by removing the non-rebuffed jars.

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-06, 19:52