Accumulo >> mail # user >> Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?

+
Marc Reichman 2013-04-22, 16:00
+
John Vines 2013-04-22, 16:05
+
Marc Reichman 2013-04-22, 16:23
Re: Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?
Take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-956  This is
part of 1.5.   Maybe Brain can offer some advice on using it in 1.4.