Accumulo, mail # user - Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?

Re: Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?
Keith Turner 2013-04-22, 16:05
Take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-956  This is
part of 1.5.   Maybe Brain can offer some advice on using it in 1.4.