HBase >> mail # dev >> Exposing config properties via JMX?

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-05-29, 16:52
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-29, 17:20
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-05-29, 19:31
Re: Exposing config properties via JMX?
Thanks Otis, I also like this idea, as it comes up from time to time. Will you also be at the BBuzz HBase workshop on Wednesday? I would love to talk JMX and metrics with you (and Alex, who I know is coming).

Lars