Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo Upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 Issues

Re: Accumulo Upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 Issues
These symptoms would appear to be caused by problems with table
operations, which are heavily dependent on the master being able to
use data in zookeeper.

So, try to find the first errors, especially those related to
serialization or deserialization closest to when the master first
started.

What do you get when you run:

$ ./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.fate.Admin print

?

-Eric