Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-31, 16:41
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11
+
Thejas Nair 2013-01-04, 02:16
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-04, 08:14
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-04, 09:52
+
Daniel Dai 2013-01-05, 08:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-28, 18:01
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-28, 21:30
+1.

Downloaded the source tarball, built hadoop 20/23 binaries, and tested them
against hadoop-1.0.x/2.0.x clusters.

Btw, "ant clean piggybank" doesn't work due to PIG-2501, but this can be
worked around by "ant clean jar-withouthadoop piggybank". So I guess that
this isn't a blocker.

Thanks!
On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1.  Checked the checksums and signature for the source release.  Built
> and ran some of the unit tests.  Downloaded the tar binary, ran local and
> cluster jobs.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Dec 28, 2012, at 10:01 AM, Daniel Dai wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
> > release of Pig 0.10.
> >
> > Keys used to sign the release are available at
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
> >
> > Please download, test, and try it out:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-2/
> >
> > Should we release this? Vote closes on next Friday 11am PST, Jan 4th.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel

+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-28, 22:19