Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 0)

+1.

Downloaded the source tarball, built hadoop 20/23 binaries, and tested them
against hadoop-1.0.x/2.0.x clusters.

Btw, "ant clean piggybank" doesn't work due to PIG-2501, but this can be
worked around by "ant clean jar-withouthadoop piggybank". So I guess that
this isn't a blocker.

Thanks!