Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: Python client lib for Accumulo?

Re: Python client lib for Accumulo?
Which reminds me. There was a discussion of using a REST interface on
this list. Several people liked that approach because it would provide
loose coupling between client and server. Also the client could use
any language. At the time, nobody could spare the time to implement
it.