Accumulo, mail # user - warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper

+
Slater, David M. 2013-05-09, 18:48
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-09, 18:54
+
Slater, David M. 2013-05-09, 18:58
Re: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper
John Vines 2013-05-09, 19:07
Are your logger processes dying? Check their logs, including the out and
err files if they are.
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Slater, David M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> The recoveries were kicked off, but their copy/sort never got beyond 0%. I
> get the same string of warnings I got before. I then get "WARN: Recovery of
> *.*.*.*:11224:6087aec0-c6e7-4473-84f3-8e78fb1eca5d failed" for the data
> nodes.
>
> Thoughts?
> David

+