HBase >> mail # user >> Scan performance in version 0.20.3

Scan performance in version 0.20.3
Hi all,

I would like to speed up my scans and noticed these two methods on
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan:
1. setCacheBlocks
2. setCaching

Can you please specify how these parameters should be configured and how
they relate to each other.

Thanks,
Lior