HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96 version in apache maven repo

Re: 0.96 version in apache maven repo
Thanks! I got about halfway on friday, was having some troubles with the
keys.
There's a way to encrypt password in settings,
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-encryption.html
perhaps refguide could reference that (I hope that wasn't the cause of my
problems). I am not sure if it works for encrypting key phrase.
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> SNAPSHOT is up.  Here is how I published it:
>
>  1008  ./dev-support/generate-hadoopX-poms.sh  0.96.0
> 0.96.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT
>  1009  ./dev-support/generate-hadoopX-poms.sh  0.96.0
> 0.96.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT
>  1011  export MAVEN=~/bin/mvn/bin/mvn
>  1012  ./dev-support/make_rc.sh
>
> All is predicated on your settings.xml being set up properly referencing a
> key to sign the artifacts with.  See the section in refguide on how to make
> release candidate for guidance.
>
> St.Ack
>

> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Thanks! I got about halfway, at least now I have a pgp key :)
> >

> > On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> 96.
> > > So
> Seems
> > > it
> > > >

> > > We build many times a day and each tgz is 70-80MBs.  We'd probably make
> > > someone upset -- it'd be my guess.  Also might be awkward getting
> > > credentials into place up on jenkins to sign the deploy.
> > >
> > > Let me put up a snapshot for you.  Takes a little time.  Will flag you
> > when
> > > done.
> > >
> > > St.Ack
> > >

> > --