Accumulo >> mail # dev >> A discussion on scripts

+
John Vines 2012-09-25, 18:04
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-09-26, 11:49
+
David Medinets 2012-09-26, 11:54
+
Kristopher Kane 2012-10-01, 01:38
Re: A discussion on scripts
It's been a while since I poked through it, but I honestly think the only
thing we pull out of the configs are the namenode and jobtracker URIs. But
I could very well mistaken.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Kristopher Kane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> >> /usr/bin/accumulo-tserver --config=/etc/accumulo/tserver.conf
> >> /usr/bin/accumulo-master --config=/etc/accumulo/master.conf
> >>
> >> and for the shell
> >> /usr/bin/accumulo --config=~/.accumulo/config
>
> In addition, what about a hook into HDFS for calling configurations
> from a shared workspace? --config could parse a protocol or assume
> local if not in protocol format.
>
> -Kris

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-01, 10:40