Flume >> mail # dev >> Scribe Source .thrift file

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-03, 00:14
+
Juhani Connolly 2013-02-05, 02:30
+
Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 02:46
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 04:05
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 06:57
+
Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 07:42
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 07:53
Re: Scribe Source .thrift file
OK, I'm not sure which is better method to keep the effective code during
upgrading.
I will post it if I have a good idea.

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 08:10