MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop 0.23.1 installation

On 03/01/2012 04:48 AM, raghavendhra rahul wrote:
> Hi,
>        I tried to configure hadoop 0.23.1.I added all libs from share
> folder to lib directory.But still i get the error while formating the
> namenode

> org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/server/namenode/NameNode
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
>     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
> Could not find the main class:
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode. Program will exit.
>

> Any help???
Can you show us here your .conf files?
core-site.xml
mapred-site.xml
hdfs-site.xml

Which is your configuration for your conf/hadoop-env.sh?

Regards

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
  Sr. Software Engineer (UCI)

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com