MapReduce >> mail # dev >> native compilation failing

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-10-11, 02:20
+
Luke Lu 2011-10-11, 15:51
Re: native compilation failing
Luke,

I'm building (trying to) in Ubuntu 10.4. I have autoconf 2.65 & automake
1.11.1.

I want to build native.

BTW, -P-cbuild is no more, with MAPREDUCE-3014 by default native is not
build and to build -Pnative must be used. This normalizes native building
for common/hdfs/mapreduce.

Thxs.

Alejandro

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Luke Lu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Which platform did you build this on? container-executor is
> essentially the old linux-task-controller that only compiles on Linux
> with recent version of automake and autoconf. Use -P-cbuild if you
> want to skip the container-executor build.
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I'm trying to do a build from trunk using -Pnative and I'm seeing the
> > following error.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Alejandro
> >
> > -----------
> > [DEBUG] Configuring mojo
> > org.codehaus.mojo:make-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:autoreconf from plugin
> realm
> > ClassRealm[plugin>org.codehaus.mojo:make-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1, parent:
> > ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
> > [DEBUG] Configuring mojo
> > 'org.codehaus.mojo:make-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:autoreconf' with basic
> > configurator -->
> > [DEBUG]   (f) workDir > >
> /home/tucu/src/tucu/hadoop/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager/src/main/c/container-executor
> > [DEBUG] -- end configuration --
> > [DEBUG] Executing: /bin/sh -l -c cd
> >
> /home/tucu/src/tucu/hadoop/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager/src/main/c/container-executor
> > && autoreconf
> > [DEBUG] configure.ac:37: required file `./compile' not found
> > [DEBUG] configure.ac:37:   `automake --add-missing' can install
> `compile'
> > [DEBUG] configure.ac:25: required file `./install-sh' not found
> > [DEBUG] configure.ac:25:   `automake --add-missing' can install
> `install-sh'
> > [DEBUG] configure.ac:25: required file `./missing' not found
> > [DEBUG] configure.ac:25:   `automake --add-missing' can install
> `missing'
> > [DEBUG] Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found
> > [DEBUG] Makefile.am:   `automake --add-missing' can install `depcomp'
> > [DEBUG] autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

+
Ravi Teja 2011-10-12, 05:01