Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-20, 07:39
+
Thejas Nair 2012-04-24, 22:06
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 22:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-21, 07:48
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 01:36
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 03:30
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 03:45
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 04:14
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 06:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 07:09
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 06:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 01:53
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 03:07
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 15:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 17:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 16:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 22:16
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-24, 22:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 23:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 23:58
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-25, 00:08
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-25, 00:11
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-25, 06:50
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-25, 07:35
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-25, 08:32
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 08:47
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 07:19
When make the release, we will pass -Dversion=, but don't change
build.xml. So if we build from the release tall ball, we will get a
SNAPSHOT.jar. That's true for all previous pig release and hadoop
release.