Accumulo >> mail # dev >> +1 verify-sorted-pom

Re: +1 verify-sorted-pom
I think that may only work reliably if you add the appropriate
pluginGroup to your settings.xml file (com.google.code.sortpom),
because Maven's way of guessing which plugin from the "sortpom" prefix
is ambiguous if you don't.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii