Accumulo >> mail # user >> Difference between InsertWithBatchWriter and InsertWithOutputFormat

Re: Difference between InsertWithBatchWriter and InsertWithOutputFormat
You can extend the output format to write to both and have the resulting record writer underneath write to the correct endpoint depending on the items submitted from the job.