Hive >> mail # user >> Metadata_db error in Hive 0.8

Re: Metadata_db error in Hive 0.8
try following links and let us know if it is working fine..

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16154060/failed-error-in-metadata-java-lang-runtimeexception-unable-to-instantiate-org

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv