Pig, mail # user - How pig get hadoop and hbase configuration?

Re:Re: Re: How pig get hadoop and hbase configuration?
lulynn_2008 2012-06-13, 09:15
I found that there is no hbase configuration in tasktracker classpath.  After we add hbase conf directory into tasktracker hadoop classpath, the test case passed. But I think the hbase configuration should be passed by jobtracker node, and I can find correct hbase configuration in jobtracker node: job*.xml.
Besides I can find the right hbase configuration in tasktrack:${mapred.local.dir}/taskTracker/jobcache/$jobid/job.xml, but this job.xml file is not in task java.class.path. Maybe that is why task can not read the correct hbase configuration.

node 1:namenode, secondarynamenode, jobtracker, hbase master
node 2:datanode, tasktracker

Hbase configurations in node1:
<configuration>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
      <value>true</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.hstore.compaction.min.size</name>
      <value>4194304</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>dfs.support.append</name>
      <value>true</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
      <value>hdfs://node1:9000/hbase</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
      <value>node1</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
      <value>2181</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.master.port</name>
      <value>60000</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.master.info.port</name>
      <value>60010</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.regionserver.port</name>
      <value>60020</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>hbase.regionserver.info.port</name>
      <value>60030</value>
   </property>
</configuration>