HBase, mail # user - Re: Storing images in Hbase

+
Michael Segel 2013-01-11, 15:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-11, 15:27
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-11, 17:40
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:47
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:51
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-13, 15:47
+
kavishahuja 2013-01-05, 10:11
+
谢良 2013-01-06, 03:58
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-06, 05:45
+
谢良 2013-01-06, 06:14
+
Damien Hardy 2013-01-06, 09:35
+
Yusup Ashrap 2013-01-06, 11:58
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-06, 20:12
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-06, 20:28
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-06, 20:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-06, 20:52
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-06, 21:09
+
Amandeep Khurana 2013-01-06, 20:33
+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-01-11, 18:01
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-13, 16:17
+
Varun Sharma 2013-01-17, 23:29
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-20, 19:49
+
Varun Sharma 2013-01-22, 01:10
+
Varun Sharma 2013-01-22, 01:12
Re: Storing images in Hbase
Jack Levin 2013-01-24, 04:53
Its best to keep some RAM for caching of the filesystem, besides we
also run datanode which takes heap as well.
Now, please keep in mind that even if you specify heap of say 5GB, if
your server opens threads to communicate with other systems via RPC
(which hbase does a lot), you will indeed use HEAP +
Nthreads*thread*kb_size.  There is a good Sun Microsystems document
about it. (I don't have the link handy).

-Jack

+
S Ahmed 2013-01-24, 22:13
+