Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] stabilizing Hadoop releases wrt. downstream

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-02-27, 01:31
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-02-27, 01:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-03-01, 18:58
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-05, 06:15
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-05, 15:18
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-06, 05:02
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-03-06, 06:05
Re: [DISCUSS] stabilizing Hadoop releases wrt. downstream
Cos,

On Mar 4, 2013, at 10:15 PM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:

> The issue that a downstream
> integration project is likely to have is - for once - the absence of
> regularly published development artifacts. In the light of "it didn't
> happen if there's no picture" here's a couple of examples:

 Maybe I wasn't clear, apologies, my request is simpler: Can Bigtop validate a Hadoop RC?

 Every RC has it's artifacts in staging at the ASF maven repo. In the past we have had Bigtop actually verifying an RC:
 http://s.apache.org/sjz

 If Bigtop can do that consistently, it would definitely help. Agree?

thanks,
Arun

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-06, 18:19
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-03-08, 17:55
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-08, 22:16
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-03-01, 20:23