Avro >> mail # user >> Could specific records implement the generic API as well?

Could specific records implement the generic API as well?
Hi,
Is there a reason for specific records to not implement the generic API?
I didn't find any obvious technical reason, but maybe I missed something.
Thanks,
C.
+
Doug Cutting 2013-04-15, 20:08