MapReduce >> mail # user >> about monitor metrics in hadoop

+
ch huang 2013-08-05, 06:08
Re: about monitor metrics in hadoop
I use cdh4.3 ,my hadoop_env.sh file in follow directory
$HADOOP_HOME/etc/hadoop/

--
In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I become a bird, travel the whole world

YanBit
[EMAIL PROTECTED]