Zookeeper, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Patch available backlog

[DISCUSS] Patch available backlog
Flavio Junqueira 2013-05-09, 21:41
I was checking the issues on jira and I realized that we have currently 76 patch available issues. This is a fairly large number and I'd like some help to get that number down. One way is to split issues among the folks willing to review patches. It would be great to have committers signing up to review patches, but we can definitely get contributors helping with the reviews and I actually encourage reviews from contributors as well.

To split the load, one idea is to set up an hour or two for us to be simultaneously on irc to discuss the split and any contention on issues. But, if this idea doesn't work, I would be very happy to hear alternatives. Ultimately I'm interested in making progress with the patches submitted.

If you agree with the idea of being on irc, please share some slots that suit you.

Thanks,
-Flavio