MapReduce >> mail # dev >> ConfigKeys wrappers for MapReduce source code base

Re: ConfigKeys wrappers for MapReduce source code base
Hi Jay,

In trunk, these keys are in MRJobConfig (extended by JobContext) and
MRConfig.  I'm not sure what the state of things are in branch-1.  Agreed
that it would be nice for the naming convention to be consistent with HDFS,
but personally I like *Config more than *ConfigKeys better because the
class holds default values as well.

-Sandy