Kafka >> mail # user >> Regarding C++ Consumer in Kafka

+
Suyambulingam R M 2012-09-24, 10:09
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-24, 14:35
Re: Regarding C++ Consumer in Kafka
Small correction, the PHP client is now able to interact with ZK,
and offers a high level API. The C++ consumer is only implementing the
lower level API (and was written against Kafka 0.05).