Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZooKeeper 3.4.3: Failed to unregister with JMX

Re: ZooKeeper 3.4.3: Failed to unregister with JMX
Hi Michi,

The following patch
ZOOKEEPER-1214<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1214>is
needed in order to restart a QuorumPeer when running in embedded mode.

Could you try it again with ZK-1214 applied?

BR,
/César.