HBase, mail # dev - HBase master failover

Re: HBase master failover
Julian Zhou 2013-08-06, 15:44
Thanks Nicolas. HBASE-9139: "Independent timeout configuration for rpc
channel between cluster nodes" has been opened to track it. So do you
think "hbase.rpc.internal.timeout" is a suitable name for this
configuration?

于 8/6/2013 4:19 PM, Nicolas Liochon 写道:

--
Best Regards, Julian